Our love for harmonic and amplitude tremolo deepens ever further with Harmonious Monk mk.2!
Ramp function: holding the TAP switch will ramp to a second speed. You can determine the second speed, as well as the rate of the ramp between the two tremolo speeds.
There is a second mode of operation called the Legacy mode which retains and expands on the mk.1’s functionality since now you can choose to have x2 (double) or x1.5 (dotted eighth)speed multiplying options!
New LFO waveform added: Reverse Sawtooth
CHOP (kill dry) function
In addition to the mk.1's 3 internal EQ trimmers, the mk.2 features a new internal trimmer to adjust input gain control to optimise Harmonious Monk mk.2 for use with guitar, bass, keys, or anything else you might want to throw at it!
You can now specify the startup state of the mk.2, to ON or OFF upon receiving power.
DETAILS / SPECS:
OPERATION MODE SELECTION:
The mk.2 comes with the Tap & Ramp mode preselected.
In order to switch between the Tap & Rampand Legacy modes, keep both footswitches pressed until the LEDs blink, indicating mode change.
Only available while in the Tap & Rampmode.
A prolonged press of the TAP footswitch will engage ramping from the original to the fixed user-selectable speed.
In order to determine the fixed user-selectable speed, while keeping the TAP footswitch pressed, adjust the Speed potentiometer to taste - make sure to return the Speed to the original position after releasing the TAP footswitch.
In order to determine how long it takes to travel from the original speed to the fixed user-selectable speed, while keeping the TAP footswitch pressed, adjust the Depth potentiometer to taste - make sure to return the Depth to the original position after releasing the TAP footswitch.
SPEED MULTIPLYING FEATURE:
Only available while in the Legacy mode.
An instantaneous press of the TAP footswitch will engage and disengage the speed multiplying function.
There are 2 available factors: x2 and x1.5(dotted feel). In order to change the multiplication factor, keep the TAP footswitch pressed until you see 2 TAP LED blinks for the x2 factor or 3 TAP LED blinks for the x1.5 factor.
While in the Amplitude mode and with the Square LFO selected, you can activate the CHOP effect (kill-dry) which effectively alternates between sound and complete silence. While in the aforementioned settings, simply turn the Depth potentiometer all the way up (to the right) for the CHOP effect to kick in.
● D = Depth of tremolo effect
● S = Speed (rate) of tremolo modulation
● L = Master volume Level
● M = Mix between dry and effected signal
● Top 2-way toggle switch: Top position for Harmonic, bottom position for Amplitude tremolo modes
● Lower 3-way toggle switch: Top position for Square, middle position for Sine, bottom position for Reverse Sawtooth LFO shapes
● LEFT: Turns the pedal ON / OFF
● RIGHT: TAP TEMPO / SPEED X
● IN: Input
● OUT: Output
● 9V: 9V DC power (see specifications)
● TOP ROW of 3: LEFT: Treble EQ | MIDDLE: Midrange EQ | RIGHT: Bass EQ controls only for wet (effected) sound
● LOWEST TRIMMER: Adjusts the input gain of the pedal’s wet path - this will affect the wet signal’s output level
● True Bypass
● Works with 9V DC adaptor (centre-negative, isolated power supply recommended)
● Power consumption (max): 145 mA
● Dimensions (jacks, pots etc. included): 7.5 x 12 x 5.6cm / 2.9 x 4.7 x 2.2 inches
● Weight: 300g / 0.66lbs
● Output and input are in-phase